Looking for somewhere to have dinner before a show at The Walnut Street Theater, The Forrest Theater, or the Kimmel Center? M Restaurant is the perfect, nearby pre-theater dining experience to start off a great night in center city Philadelphia! Our special includes three courses for only $35!
Our delicious dishes, made only with locally grown ingredients, and beautifully designed and crafted by our chefs will delight your taste buds before show time!
All Major Theaters in Walking Distance!
We are located on Washington Square, which is near the Walnut Street Theater, Forrest Theater and Kimmel Center. We now open early at 4:00 for dinner so you can either enjoy our delicious discounted theatre menu after your 2:00 matinee, or dine prior to an evening performance. Just show us your ticket stubs and we will make your night a totally wonderful experience from beginning to end.
- Buddy – The Buddy Holly Story at the Walnut Street Theatre
- A Grand Night for Singing at the Walnut Street Theatre
- Otherwise Known as Sheila the Great at the Walnut Street Theatre
- Beauty and the Best at The Forrest Theatre
- War Horse at The Forrest Theatre
- Sequence 8 by 7 fingers at The Kimmel Center
I live in Wynnewood, PA. Every time we go downtown for a show in the theater district, we eat at M before the show. I think it is the best way to start the night out. The setting is beautiful and very romantic, and we are near all the major theaters in Philadelphia” – Theresa F., Wynnewood, Pennsylvania